- Subject to the absolute discretion of the Auctioneer the highest bidder to be the purchaser, the Auctioneer reserving the right to bid on behalf of the Vendors, should he think fit, and if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the dispute may be settled by the Auctioneer, or the lot so in dispute, may be immediately put up and re-sold.
- No person shall advance less than ten per cent on the preceding bid. The Auctioneer reserving the right to control the bidding.
- All intending bidders are requested to register at the office and provide identification in order to collect a bidding paddle before the commencement of the sale.
- Lots to be taken away and paid for, whether genuine and authentic or not, with all faults and errors of description at the buyers expense and risk, within 2 days from the close of sale; Mullen’s, Laurel Park, not being responsible for the correct description, genuineness or authenticity of, or any default or defect in any lot, and making no warranty whatever.
- If any deficiency shall arise in quantity, or from any cause the Auctioneers shall be unable to deliver any lot, or portion a lot, then, in such case, the purchaser shall accept compensation for the same to be made in proportion to the Purchase money for the whole lot, or in the alternative the Sale and Purchase of that particular lot may be cancelled by either the Auctioneers or the Purchaser in which case the Purchaser shall not be entitled to compensation of any kind.
- To prevent inaccuracy in delivery and inconvenience in the settlement of the Purchase, no lot can, on any account, be removed during time of Sale, and the remainder of the Purchase money must absolute be paid on the delivery.
- Upon failure to comply with any of the Conditions of Sale the defaulter shall pay any loss arising on any re-sale of the lot, together with the charges and expenses in respect of both sales.
- Buyers Premium is 24.6% inclusive of VAT
- Payment must be either by cash, bank draft, or cheque vouched to the satisfaction of the Auctioneers. Payment can also be made by Visa, Master Card and Laser.
- Charges for withdrawing lots- Lots withdrawn from sale will be subject to commission of 10% of the Auctioneer’s latest estimate of the auction price of the lot withdrawn together with VAT thereon and any expenses incurred by the Auctioneer in relation to the lot or lots.
BIDS We will be pleased to execute bids on behalf of the intending buyers, and no charge is made for this service. Lots will be purchased as cheaply as permitted by other bids and reserves. Bids must be submitted to the Commissions Department at least an hour before the Sale commences, and should be entered on the forms provided. Bids left by telephone will be accepted only on condition that they are at the senders risk, and must in any case be confirmed in writing.
COLLECTION All lots must be paid for and collected by 5.00 p.m. on the Tuesday following a sale. Any lots remaining after this time will be removed to storage and charged at an appropriate rate of €5.00 per lot per day until such time as they are collected.
DELIVERY Delivery of all items can be arranged on the Monday following the sale. Enquiries should be made at the office.