- The Auctioneers reserve the right to enter all goods received in what they consider to be a suitable Auction and Section thereof.
- Fees based on consignment of goods.
- Value Added Tax is charged at the current rate on the Fees.
- All goods subject to 2% insurance.
- A minimum charge per account is made up of €50 + VAT.
- Items are received for Sale and will be sold subject to Auctioneers discretion if Reserves are required, the reserves must be agreed before Lots are accepted, and entered on Sale Order form. A buying-in-fee is charged on the ‘Knock-down’ bid for items which fail to reach the reserve price. The rate of charge will be 17.5% (plus VAT) on lots with reserves. Such amount must be paid before the removal of the items after Auction. The minimum account charge will apply.
- N.B. In the event of Vendors purchasing their own Lot(s), they will be liable for full commission.
- Once catalogued, items withdrawn from Sale (before proofing/publication of Catalogue) will be subject to the buying in charges based upon reasonable sale values. If items are withdrawn are publication of proof and/or catalogue, they must be bought in at the Auction and the buying in charges will apply. The minimum account charge will apply in all cases. All charges due must be paid before removal of items, which must be effected as soon as possible.
- Vendor is responsible for the employment of a carrier (if necessary).
- Uncollected goods will be subject to a storage charge of €5 per lot per day.
- Articles of little value will be grouped together and sold in lots and can only be accounted for by lot and not in detail.
- Cheques and statements will be issued 28 days following sale, subject to payment and collection.
- Reserve : Items entered with no reserve will be sold to the highest bidder at the auctioneers discretion.
- Illustration : Colour - €60 per standard size 2 ½” x 4”