Terms and Conditions
1. Subject to the absolute discretion of the Auctioneer the highest bidder to be the purchaser, the Auctioneer reserving the right to bid on behalf of the Vendors, should he think fit, and if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the dispute may be settled by the Auctioneer, or the lot so in dispute, may be immediately put up and re-sold.
2. No person shall advance less than ten per cent on the preceding bid. The Auctioneer reserving the right to control the bidding.
3. All intending bidders are requested to register at the office and provide identification in order to collect a bidding paddle before the commencement of the sale.
4. Lots to be taken away and paid for, whether genuine and authentic or not, with all faults and errors of description at the buyers expense and risk, within 2 days from the close of sale; Mullen’s, Laurel Park, not being responsible for the correct description, genuineness or authenticity of, or any default or defect in any lot, and making no warranty whatever.
5. If any deficiency shall arise in quantity, or from any cause the Auctioneers shall be unable to deliver any lot, or portion a lot, then, the Sale and Purchase of that particular lot may be cancelled by either the Auctioneers or the Purchaser.
6. To prevent inaccuracy in delivery and inconvenience in the settlement of the Purchase, no lot can, on any account, be removed during time of Sale.
7. Upon failure to comply with any of the Conditions of Sale the defaulter shall pay any loss arising on any re-sale of the lot, together with the charges and expenses in respect of both sales.
8. Buyers Premium is 34.44% inclusive of VAT
Payment must be either by cash, bank transfer, or cheque vouched to the satisfaction of the
9. Auctioneers. Payment can also be made by Visa, Master Card and Laser in person. We cannot accept payment by card over the phone. Internet bidders will incur an extra 4.95% charge plus VAT.
10. Charges for withdrawing lots- Lots withdrawn from sale will be subject to commission of 15% of the Auctioneer’s latest estimate of the auction price of the lot withdrawn together with VAT thereon and any expenses incurred by the Auctioneer in relation to the lot or lots.
To ensure the protection of all parties we work with from any form of illegal, unfair, or inappropriate behaviour, we take practical measures. This involves keeping track of account activities, including user contact information, device usage, website activity, bidding history, purchase records, and payment history. This information is shared with other relevant partners, such as auctioneers, to assist parties in managing their commercial risks in the context of our joint services.
In the event that behaviour is deemed inappropriate or presents a threat, we reserve the right to temporarily halt automatic approvals. In such cases, you will need to directly communicate with the auctioneer in order to participate in their auction.
White Label Platforms
When we offer technological services to an auctioneer, you become a direct customer of the auctioneer and they assume the role of data controller. The auctioneer is accountable for the handling of your data. Any enquiries or concerns regarding your data should be directed to the auctioneer.